Saying goodbye is always complicated, so we help you express what you feel in those moments with these farewell phrases for your loved ones.
We compile a list of 59 farewell phrases, beautiful or sad, so you can say goodbye to that special person with the best words.
We share with you the best farewell phrases, to be able to say goodbye to someone in the best way and with beautiful messages to dedicate.
TOP 59 Farewell Phrases
1. Never say goodbye because goodbye means leaving and leaving means forgetting.
We start with one of the most beautiful farewell phrases , by the hand of JM Barrie, the creative playwright of Peter Pan.
2. There is no kiss that is not the beginning of farewell, even the arrival.
A farewell phrase by George Bernard Shaw, which reminds us bittersweetly that everything has an end.
3. Goodbye is always painful. I prefer a see you soon!
A phrase to say goodbye short, but beautiful, that conveys a message of hopes and reunions.
4. They said goodbye and bye bye was already welcome.
Mario Benedetti leaves us this phrase in which he reflects on the new opportunities that some farewells may entail.
5. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
This beautiful and short farewell phrase by Dr. Seuss also conveys a positive message, despite the sadness that is saying goodbye .
6. It's time to say goodbye, but goodbyes are sad and I prefer to say hello. Hello to a new adventure.
Again another phrase that tells us about farewells as new opportunities to leave something behind and face a new stage with energy. This reflection is from Ernie Hardwell.
7. If you are brave enough to say "goodbye", life will reward you with a new "hello."
Paulo Coelho also expresses in this sentence the new opportunities that life can offer us after a goodbye.
8. The worst farewells are those that were not said.
And that's why we help you to choose a few words of farewell with this compilation of phrases and quotes about goodbye.
9. And when I leave, these will be my last words: I leave, I leave my love behind.
The thinker Rabindranath Tagore always has beautiful and inspiring words.
10. You see that the felt sorrow is so deep, that nothing is sadder than the last goodbye.
The poet Mariano Melgar expressed the sadness of having to say goodbye to someone we know we will not see again.
11. Nothing and no one can prevent them from suffering, that the hands advance in the clock, that they decide for them, that they are wrong, that they grow and that one day they say goodbye.
The singer Joan Manuel Serrat expressed in this beautiful way that our children will have to fire us one day.
12. Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, and at some intermediate time we became best friends.
A farewell phrase that we can dedicate to those good friends who have to leave.
13. History never says "goodbye". What he says is always a "see you later".
A phrase from the writer Eduardo Galeano that conveys a hopeful message.
14. The world is round and that site that looks like an end could also be a beginning.
Again this phrase from Ivy Parker reminds us that a goodbye is also accompanied by something new, which can be positive.
15. The pain of separation is nothing compared to the joy of meeting again.
Charles Dickens expresses in this sentence that the positive feeling of a reunion later exceeds any goodbye .
16. Do you want us to keep a sweet memory of this love? ... well, let us love each other today, and say goodbye tomorrow!
A phrase by Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer about fleeting loves, which invites us to live in the present moment without thinking about the end.
17. Love is so short and forgetting is so long.
The poet Pablo Neruda leaves us with this short phrase, which speaks of how sad it is to have to forget someone after a love.
18. Among the flowers you left. Among the flowers I stay.
Miguel Hernández left us this beautiful verse about farewells.
19. Every night, after goodbye, my heart freezes ...
And it is that a goodbye can paralyze our heart, according to this phrase of Mercedes Crowe.
20. It takes courage to say goodbye. Look at a lost thing and know that it is gone forever.
It is difficult to recognize that something will no longer return to our lives, as this quote by Jay Kristoff expresses.
21. We will meet again, I don't know where, I don't know when, but I know we will meet again some sunny day.
This beautiful phrase by Vera Lynn conveys a message of hope and future reunions .
22. Goodbyes always hurt, even if they have long been anxious.
Farewells are always complicated, even when they involve something good, according to this quote by Arthur Schnitzler.
23. Life has taught me to say goodbye to the people I love, without taking them out of my heart.
Charlie Chaplin reminds us that although there is a farewell, the memory and love of person remains with us.
24. Goodbye is a beautiful and soft word, however it is something horrible and heavy!
It's never easy to say goodbye , even if it's such a short word. Mehmet Ildan phrase.
25. I say goodbye for a lifetime, even if my whole life keeps thinking about you.
A beautiful farewell phrase by José Ángel Buesa, ideal to dedicate to the loved one.
26. He who is accustomed to travel knows that it is always necessary to leave one day.
A reflection of Paulo Coelho that reminds us that there is always an end.
27. The hands that say goodbye are birds that die slowly.
One of the saddest and most beautiful farewell phrases that Mario Quintana leaves us.
28. Saying goodbye is like dying.
Marjane Satrapi expresses in this quotation the pain that is having to say goodbye, because with some goodbye something dies within us.
29. There are no goodbyes between us. Wherever you are, I will take you in my heart.
Another ideal phrase to dedicate to a loved one from whom we have to say goodbye , to remind him that he is with us.
30. How do I find rest after your departure? When you left, my heart went with you.
This sad phrase is also to express to someone loved how painful it is to say goodbye.
31. How do you look at the person you love and tell him it is time to leave?
Another of the saddest farewell phrases, which reminds us how painful it is to fire the loved one.
32. Only what is lost is acquired forever.
A phrase by Henrik Ibsen to remember that what goes away remains with us as a memory.
33. It's always harder to be left behind than to be the one who leaves.
This phrase from Brock Thoene can be applied in situations of heartbreak, when someone leaves another person.
34. Although there may be kilometers between us, we are never separated, friendship is not counted in meters, it is measured by the heart.
Good friendships remain despite the distance and despite the goodbyes.
35. Who invented distance never suffered the pain of longing.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld reflects in this sentence about the pain of farewells and absences .
36. You are the goodbye that I never meant. You are the most painful of farewells.
Another deep phrase to say goodbye that expresses a lot of pain.
37. I will return so soon that you will not have time to miss me. Take care of my heart, I've left it with you.
And this parting phrase is ideal to dedicate to the loved one when we have to separate a time.
38. Only in the agony of saying goodbye are we able to understand the depth of our love.
Sometimes we don't appreciate how much we want something until we lose it, according to this reflection by George Eliot.
39. Maybe part of loving is learning to let go.
Some goodbyes we have to do them for love, according to this famous anonymous phrase.
40. Saying goodbye creates a kind of disgust for those who say goodbye; This hurts and you feel it shouldn't happen again.
Elizabeth Bowen reminds us how painful it is to have to say these parting words.
41. It is not the days we remember, but the moments.
Walt Disney is attributed this phrase that we can dedicate to someone to say goodbye remembering the moments we have spent together.
42. The feelings of man are always the purest and the brightest in welcome and goodbyes.
Deep phrase by Jean Paul Richter about what goodbyes make us feel.
43. Great is the art of beginnings, but greater is the art of endings.
Knowing how to say goodbye can be an art, but these farewell phrases can help you get inspired.
44. You left without warning, today I live from the happy memories you left me.
A sad phrase but with a positive message, about lovingly remembering loved ones who have left us .
45. Goodbye, pity me and don't stop loving me.
The picturesque and controversial Marquis de Sade said goodbye in this original way.
46. Goodbye! Goodbye forever, my good friend, sweet and sad memory of my childhood!
And this other farewell phrase belongs to Edmondo de Amicis.
47. The two most difficult things to say in life are 'hello' for the first time and 'goodbye' for the last time.
Moira Rogers compares again what welcome and goodbyes are.
48. If we meet again, I hope it is in a better world.
And this other phrase to say goodbye conveys a message of hope.
49. Goodbye my friends, I'm going to glory!
And this phrase to say goodbye was pronounced by dancer Isadora Duncan.
50. No more words. We know them all, all the words that should not be spoken. But you have made my world more perfect.
Terry Pratchett leaves us this beautiful phrase to say goodbye is ideal to dedicate to the loved one .
51. How lucky I am to have something that forces me to say goodbye.
And the great goodbyes are preceded by great stories. Carol Sobieski phrase.
52. Never leave without saying love words during your absence. You might not say them again in this life.
According to this phrase by Jean Paul Richter it is important to convey our love by saying goodbye in any circumstance.
53. They both sighed the same and today they are part of a rain away, do not be confused the grudge is useless they are spasms after goodbye.
Phrase about farewells belonging to the song “Goodbye” by Gustavo Cerati.
54. This is not a goodbye, but a "thank you".
Nicholas Sparks leaves us this other original way of saying goodbye without saying it .
55. There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.
We finish the list with some beautiful words of farewell to Mahatma Gandhi, to remember that some absences will be only physical, because the absent person can remain in the heart.
56. "We may not know what each day has in store for us. We could be gone tomorrow. Any minute could be our goodbye. But we do have this moment. This time. Today. Right now. It takes way more effort to shell out hate than it does to allow love to flow freely in our lives. After all, it is what we were born to do." — Grace Gealey
57. “A man never knows how to say goodbye; a woman never knows when to say it.” — Helen Rowland
58. “I didn’t think saying good-bye would be so hard. And with everything that’s to come—We’ll face it together. To whatever end.” ― Sarah J. Maas
59. "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again." — Charles Dickens
Saying goodbye to someone is never easy, especially if it is a loved one, be it a family member, a friend or the loved one. In those moments it is difficult to express what we feel, but these parting phrases can help you.
Wishing you all the best and good luck in life.
We share content only for testing purpose and not for commercial use. Please, If you have any questions about copyright or content issues from original authors, developers or in a legal way because they put a great hard work in making it. If you are the owner of this content and you have problem with this then,Mail us, We will remove it as soon as Possible.
Related Tag: sad goodbye quotes,short farewell quotes, goodbye quotes for friends, goodbye quotes for him,goodbye quotes for coworkers, goodbye quotes for her,short farewell quotes,goodbye quotes for friends,goodbye quotes for him,goodbye quotes for coworkers,goodbye quotes for her,sad goodbye quotes,short farewell quotes,goodbye quotes for friends,goodbye quotes for him,goodbye quotes for coworkers,goodbye quotes for her
Post a Comment