Several reflections and ideas that invite us to adopt a more open attitude. In this article you will find the most memorable inspirational phrases of authors and historical figures as important as Albert Einstein, Leon Tólstoi, Hellen Keller, Pablo Picasso or Confucius.
These small reflections can provide ideas or impressions that help to adopt a more open attitude and a more flexible mentality.
Below, you will find a selection of inspirational phrases that will accompany you to continue in the struggle to achieve your strongest aspirations and ambitions.
1. People often say that motivation does not last long. Well, neither does the bathroom. That is why it is recommended daily (Zig Ziglar)
This inspirational phrase invites us to update our motivations every day.
2. Go definitely in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you imagined having ( Henry David Thoreau )
There is no way to go, go to your goal. Choose to live the way you dreamed so much.
3. When the need for success is as much as the need for breathing, then you will be successful (Eric Thomas)
Because every action or step will be focused on fulfilling what you want.
4. Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can (Arthur Ashe)
With this inspirational phrase, the tennis player tries to persuade us to take that great step to start our projects .
5. When I let go of what I am, I become what I should be (Lao Tzu)
A beautiful reflection about this is in contact with our true essence, with our senses, needs and motivations.
6. Stay away from people trying to belittle your ambitions. Little people always do that, but really big people make you feel that you too can be big (Mark Twain)
In this phrase of Twain, he invites you to surround yourself with an environment that seeks to develop you freely and encourage your growth.
7. If you are offered a seat on a rocket, don't ask which seat. Just get on (Sheryl Sandberg)
An invitation to do activities that you never thought to do because of fear or uncertainty.
8. Many of us are not living our dreams because we fear living our fears (Les Brown)
If we feel that this phrase is very related to our life, then it is time to reflect on our fears.
9. Limitations only inhabit our mind. But if we use our imagination, our possibilities are unlimited (Jamie Paolinetti)
Use this tool that will give you too much information to update our life.
10. Logic will take you from A to B. Imagination will take you anywhere (Albert Einstein)
The imagination that is the fundamental piece to break down your limitations .
11. You take your life in your own hands and what happens? Something terrible, not being able to blame anyone (Erica Jong)
And it would also be a mistake to blame yourself. Take responsibility for your actions with courage.
12. I did not fail the test. I found 100 ways to do it wrong (Benjamin Franklin)
It all depends on the perspective with which you look at things.
13. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new (Albert Einstein)
Errors are the sign that we are trying something. Don't lower your head to them.
14. To avoid criticism, don't say anything, don't do anything, don't be anything (Fred Shero)
Relax, criticism always accompanies people who are constantly producing.
15. No matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop (Confucius)
Each person maintains a travel rhythm.
16. If you do what you've always done, you'll get where you've always come (Tony Robbins)
This inspirational phrase invites us to do something different to have different results.
17. Never in life did I learn anything from someone who agreed with me (Dudley Field Malone)
We must be open to opinions contrary to what one expects, it is part of the learning as well.
18. Remember that nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent (Eleanor Roosevelt)
This phrase can help you take control of hard opinions. Analyze the content of them but don't let them control you.
19. The best preparation for tomorrow is to do the best you can today (H. Jackson Brown, Jr.)
So get going and focus on the now.
20. Change your thoughts and you will change your world (Norman Vincent Peale)
One of the inspirational phrases that talk about changing reality.
21. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be touched or seen, they must be felt with the heart (Helen Keller)
Beautiful phrase of this writer, that her life itself was a source of inspiration.
22. Do not strive to be successful, rather to be of value (Albert Einstein)
Since there lies the transcendence and a strong base of our objectives.
23. You fail 100% of the shots you don't use (Wayne Gretzky)
Of those that you have not yet encouraged to give, for fear or lack of security.
24. The definition of purpose is the starting point of every achievement (W. Clement Stone)
We have to identify our purposes and what we are doing to achieve them.
25. Everything comes to its time who knows how to wait (Leon Tolstoy)
Patience is a powerful weapon that will help us make the best choices.
26. Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. (John Maxwell)
For Maxwell, the environment does not determine us, so there are many things to do.
27. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail (Charles Kettering)
On the passion to surrender to ensure that things happen.
28. Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm (Winston Churchill)
Undoubtedly a phrase to inspire even the hardest defector.
29. Don't count the days, make the days count (Muhammad Ali)
So try to give them courage to make them more meaningful.
30. It is in your moments of decision when your destiny is formed (Tony Robbins)
So review your decisions before getting going.
31. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them ( Walt Disney )
No one like Walt Disney to talk about this topic. His life has been an inspiration to many.
32. It's not about getting knocked down, it's about getting up (Vince Lombardi)
Because nothing is more important than staying on the road, obstacles will always be there.
33. Put your heart, mind and soul even in the smallest acts. That is the secret of success (Swami Sivananda)
The passion you deliver to your projects will be the engine that makes them work.
34. If you have everything under control, you don't move fast enough (Mario Andretti)
It is also important to be spontaneous and sometimes surrender to intuition.
35. Action is the fundamental key to all success (Pablo Picasso)
No doubt this inspirational phrase will help you move forward quickly.
36. If I have seen further than others, it is because of standing on the shoulders of giants (Isaac Newton)
It is important to sow on good bases and these bases are sometimes forged by great characters.
37. What great things would you try if you knew you were not going to fail? (Robert H. Schuller)
We know all that you have desired with all your heart.
38. Two roads ended in a forest, I took the least traveled, and that has made all the difference (Robert Frost)
If the destination is the same, make the route your ally .
39. When you encounter a road block, take a detour (Mary Kay Ash)
This inspirational phrase encourages you to take a solution to adverse situations.
40. No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world (Robin Williams)
We have to choose what and who we surround ourselves with.
41. The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but not vision (Helen Keller)
Vision uses the eyes of the heart and motivation.
Related article: " Types of motivation: the 8 motivational sources "
42. I can't change the wind direction, but I can adjust the sails to reach my destination (Jimmy Dean)
This inspirational phrase will motivate you to evaluate how you are carrying your projects.
43. Start by doing what is necessary; then do what is possible; and suddenly, you will be doing the impossible (Francisco de Asis)
You start with a small goal and then relentlessly reach a great project.
44. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage (Anais Nin)
Let's go for a little courage, because the road will be long.
45. It is during our darkest moments when we must focus on seeing the light (Aristoteles Onasis)
This phrase invites you to look for motivation, the reason for our path to a goal.
46. The measure of what we are is what we do with what we have (Vincent Lombardi)
In that case we already have an idea of the value of oneself.
47. We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone (Ronald Reagan)
If we have the will and power in our hands, let's do it.
48. We must let go of the life we have planned, in order to accept what is waiting for us (Joseph Campbell)
Sometimes changing the plan is not a bad idea if the goal is always to achieve a goal.
49. Even if I knew that tomorrow the world is going to disintegrate, I would plant my apple tree (Martin Luther)
Because as long as there is life there is hope , every minute counts until time is up.
50. Your present circumstances do not determine where you can go; They just determine where you start (Qubein Nest)
Then there are no limits to get where your heart desires.
51. With self-discipline almost everything is possible (Theodore Roosevelt)
Otherwise the road would be slow and disconcerting.
52. Someone sits in the shade because someone planted a tree a long time ago (Warren Buffett)
Our fruits will be for the benefit of someone someday, may that inspire you to do your best.
53. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you do, you will succeed (Albert Schweitzer)
Nothing fuller than doing what one loves. It is a way of thanking life for your talents.
54. What we need is more people specialized in the impossible (Theodore Roethke)
Those kind of people that the opportunity in the obstacle.
55. Enthusiasm moves the world (Arthut)
Then let yourself be enveloped by that enormous power.
56. When you have a dream, you have to grab it and never let it go (Carol Burnett)
This inspirational phrase goes directly to is a matter that you are still postponing.
57. It is not the load that breaks you, but the way you carry it (Lou Holtz)
Change the way, use your resources.
58. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make (Jane Goodall)
This happens when we have control of one's life .
59. And here is my secret, a very simple secret: only with the heart can one see well; the essential is invisible to the eye (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
This phrase inspires us to always seek the value of a person who always lies in his soul and heart.
60. Do not wish it were simpler, wish you were better (Jim Rohn)
And the best requires a little more effort.
61. The pessimist sees difficulty at all times. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty (Winston Churchill)
It's just a matter of prospects, check yours.
62. You must do the things you think you cannot do (Eleanor Roosevelt)
This is a challenge you should consider.
63. Be brave enough to live creatively. The creative place where no one has been (Alan Alda)
Give yourself that space since creativity is a very fertile ground .
64. Do you want to know who you are? Do not ask. Act! The action will outline and define who you are (Thomas Jefferson)
An inspirational phrase for people who question little and constantly move.
65. Perfection is not attainable but if we pursue it we can achieve excellence (Vince Lombardi)
This challenge is for constant people.
66. Create a beautiful place inside you and then start expanding it outside (Bryant McGill)
This phrase will inspire you to work inside and one in a way to show it to the world.
67. What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
We must seek a balance where our actions are most visible.
68. Before I would die of passion than of boredom (Vincent van Gogh)
This phrase inspires us to surrender to that passion that governs our lives.
70. Make your masterpiece every day (John Wooden)
A beautiful phrase that gives us Wooden, which inspires us to make our days the best.
71. Make sure you put your feet in the right place, and then stand firm (Abraham Lincoln)
One of those inspiring phrases that express a vital attitude.
72. Human behavior flows from three sources: emotion, desire and knowledge (Plato)
One of the most important philosophers talking about what drives us.
73. The great goal of life is not knowledge, but action (Francis Bacon)
Interesting reflection on the main purpose that guides our actions.
74. The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda (John C. Maxwell)
Progress is emerging through small acts.
75. Life is the art of drawing without an eraser (John W. Gardner)
Nice metaphor to describe life.
76. A mind that has been expanded by experience never returns to its original dimensions (Oliver Wendell Jones Jr.)
What we live makes us more prepared for what will come.
77. Experience is patience with the lamp on (Tertullian)
A way to see the cumulative nature of knowledge.
78. There are people who have money and people who are rich (Coco Chanel)
Distinction that we often forget.
79. To begin, begin (William Wordsworth)
One of the simplest and most powerful phrases when motivating us.
80. It always seems impossible until it is done (Nelson Mandela)
The impossible is sometimes an artificial limitation.
81. Beauty is power, and the smile is his sword (John Ray)
Few phrases so elegant to talk about the power of a smile.
82. Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines (Robert H. Schuller)
What seemed like an obstacle can be an opportunity .
83. If you fell yesterday, get up today (HG Wells)
An invitation not to give up.
84. The two most powerful warriors are patience and time (León Tolstoy)
Another of the inspiration phrases based on a metaphor, in this case to talk about you abstract forces.
85. You have the right to criticize who has a heart to help (Abraham Lincoln)
A reflection based on the notion of balance and justice.
86. Whatever you do, do it with all your heart (Confucius)
Aphorism of this important figure of Chinese philosophy.
87. Colors are the smiles of nature (Leigh Hunt)
Nice appreciation of this facet of nature.
88. You will never win if you never start (Helen Rowland)
Another one of those invitations to start projects.
89. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible (Dalai Lama)
Maximum life based on simplicity.
90. I'd rather fail something I love than succeed in something I hate (George Burns)
An apparent paradox that, well regarded, makes sense.
91. That something does not do what you expected does not mean that it is not useful (Thomas A. Edison)
The unexpected may have unsuspected applications.
92. Autumn becomes a new spring when each leaf is a flower (Albert Camus)
The perspective we adopt can make everything change.
93. Time flies over us, but leaves its shadow in its path (Nathaniel Hawthorne)
The past leaves its mark on us even though it has technically disappeared.
94. Nothing becomes real until it is experienced (John Keats)
Opinion based on pure empiricism.
95. When you think positive, good things happen (Matt Kemp)
If we are able to see the good in many situations, we will be more receptive to opportunities.
96. In every way of life there is the desire for love (DH Lawrence)
Love seen as an almost omnipresent element.
97. Point to the moon. If you fail, you could hit a star (W. Clement Stone)
Successes can be reached indirectly.
98. Adopt the peace of nature; His secret is patience (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Observing nature can bring unsuspected teachings.
99. Good friends, good books and a clear conscience: that is the ideal life (Mark Twain)
A simpler recipe than you might imagine.
100. People can hear your words, but feel your attitude (John C. Maxwell)
Through the emotional path, people 's hearts are more easily reached.
101. Imagination is more important than knowledge (Albert Einstein)
Through this mental capacity we can see totally new things.
102. Where there is no fight there is no force (Oprah Winfrey)
In the clash of forces demonstrates what we bet on our projects.
103. Retained happiness is the seed; shared happiness is the flower (John Harrigan)
If happiness is spread, the result is much better.
104. A problem is an opportunity to do your best (Duke Ellington)
Another way to see the problems.
105. A single ray of sun is enough to remove many shadows (Saint Francis of Assisi)
There are experiences capable of dispersing all kinds of sentences.
106. No matter how slowly you go as long as you don't stop (Confucius)
In certain aspects, speed is overrated.
107. Leave your mind calm and contemplate what happens (Virgil Thompson)
The spontaneity of mental processes can be surprising.
108. Nothing you saw is more important than your smile (Connie Stevens)
Attitude is everything.
109. Success is finding satisfaction in giving a little more than what is received (Christopher Reeve)
A way of facing life based on simplicity.
110. Happiness is not given; comes through our actions (Dalai Lama)
The passive attitude will not get us where we want to go.
111. The fruit of your own work is the sweetest (Deepika Padukone)
You live in an emotionally very different way.
112. With the new day new forces and new ideas arrive (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Every day is a new chapter of our lives.
113. Only the wisest or the stupidest remain unchanged (Confucius)
A paradox about personal development.
114. Pursue your dreams, believe in yourself and don't give up (Rachel Corrie)
Three tips in one.
115. Quality is not an act, it is a habit ( Aristotle )
Another of the most remembered phrases of this thinker.
116. Humor is the greatest blessing (Mark Twain)
An essential element to be happy.
117. Nature always saw the colors of the spirit (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Suggestive phrase about the natural.
118. Being aware of what is right and not acting is cowardice (Confucius)
A reflection with a moral component.
119. Develop a passion for learning, and you will always grow (Anthony J. D'Angelo)
Advice to win in wisdom.
120. Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive (Matt Cameron)
An advice that invites us not to stop growing and gain skills.
121. If you lack ambition, do not miss the hobby (Jorge Céspedes Belzunces)
In case you are not a person with great aspirations, at least recreate yourself in everything you do.
122. It was fun, I would be wrong again. I wish I wanted what I didn't know how to want (Fito Cabrales)
A beautiful stanza of a song by Fito and Fitipaldis.
123. Stand with me a little room of silence, lend me your dream suitcase tonight (Manolo García)
From his song "A San Fernando", a classic.
124. May ingenuity find you working (Pablo Picasso)
Nothing better than working for creativity to make an appearance.
125. Choose to be optimistic, you will feel better (Dalai Lama)
Another great phrase of inspiration from the Dalai Lama.
Tags long inspirational quotes about life and struggles, long quotes about life copy and paste, deep motivational quotes, motivational quotes about life, motivational quotes for work, beautiful quotes on life, short inspirational quotes, unique quotes on life, deep motivational quotes, motivational quotes about life, long quotes about life copy and paste, beautiful quotes on life, short inspirational quotes