Quotes that will help you motivate yourself and achieve your goals. When you start thinking that the challenge is big or you doubt your abilities to get it, intenta repeat yourself these phrases to give a little push or simply use them as a source of inspiration.
Let's face it, no matter how excited you are for a project or a goal in life, there are always times when you need to remind yourself that you are going to get it.
Surely you have those days in which despite the achievements you have already made, you feel like sitting on the couch and watching TV, instead of getting down to work to be able to deliver that university assignment.
Motivation: the irrefutable key to success
To be successful, it is necessary to motivate you despite experiencing one of those days when you would throw in the towel. Life has its good moments and its bad moments, but we must continue there, relentless, at the foot of the canyon trying to continue fighting for what makes us happy.
Regardless of whether it is a goal of self-realization, a work task, a football game in which you are losing or a moment in which you should not look back when your heart has been broken, you, like everyone else, need an extra motivation.
Quotes that will help you motivate yourself and achieve your goals
Moving on starts with yourself, for believing it and reminding you especially in the most delicate moments.
When you start thinking that the challenge is big or you doubt your abilities to get it, intenta repeat yourself these phrases to give a little push or simply use them as a source of inspiration.
1. Make sure your worst enemy does not live between your two ears
The decision to throw in the towel or move on is yours. So e nvíate positive messages in order to move forward, because otherwise you will not achieve what you propose.
2. Failure is the way to start over, but smarter
Failures are an excellent opportunity to learn, because if you take it as a learning experience, you may not make the same mistakes again as in the past.
3. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary
Success does not come by itself, but it requires a lot of work. So get down to work, because if you want something, something costs you.
4. Don't count the days, make the days count
This is one of those phrases to motivate you to live the present. There are two ways to live life: count the days without enjoying the moment or make each day an unforgettable memory.
5. Today is going to be your big day
Personally, I love this phrase. Remind yourself that today is your day, it can help you see life from a positive perspective. A recent study showed that optimists are more successful in the workplace than cynics.
6. Happiness is not something done. It comes from your own actions
This phrase of the Dalai Lama, so consistent with Buddhist philosophy, reminds you that to change your environment, the first thing you must do is change yourself . If you do things to improve your day to day, sooner or later, your day to day will improve.
7. Everything is practical
The legendary football player Edson Arantes do Nascimento, better known as "Pelé", once pronounced this famous motivational phrase. In those moments when you think you don't have enough ability to achieve something, remind yourself that "everything is practical." No one is born taught.
8. You may like the lessons or find them irrelevant and silly, but there are no mistakes, just lessons
This phrase of Benjamin Franklin you must memorize, because it helps you to remember that even from the worst moments you can learn lessons . Facing failures in a positive way is the best way to recover as soon as possible and keep fighting for what makes you happy.
9. This is your moment
Now is the only time you will be able to live. Your moment is now, not yesterday or tomorrow. Therefore, put all your efforts in the present moment so that the following present moments are as good as this one. A phrase very present in the Mindfulness philosophy .
10. Every day gives you a new opportunity
This is one of those phrases that you must remember just when you get out of bed and then face the day as if it were the last day you will be able to live. Each day gives you different opportunities, so take advantage of them .
11. The sky is the limit
The sky is unreachable and is the only limit that exists. This motivating phrase so used comes to say that "if you want to achieve something, with much effort you can achieve it". Very used and repeated among athletes.
12. Your will is always under your control, so nothing can stop you
The only one who can achieve your goals is you. If something affects your determination it is because you allow it .
13. Destiny mixes the cards, and we play them
This phrase of the philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer makes reference to the fact that destiny can put you different paths in life or may present you with different obstacles, but we make the decisions and we decide the way forward.
14. Convictions have the power to create and the power to destroy
This phrase is widely used in the world of coaching, and it means that beliefs and convictions help us or prevent us from achieving our goals.
For coaches, beliefs that are positive when it comes to achieving goals are called "empowering beliefs." On the contrary, beliefs that become an obstacle are called "limiting beliefs."
15. The best pleasure of life is to do the things that people say we can't do
We live in a society that marks the path we must follow. The happiest people are those who know their motivations and fight for them. When you do the things you enjoy, you enter Flow Status. This phrase tells you to fight for what will make you happy, regardless of what others tell you .
16. The pain is temporary, it can last a minute, an hour or a day. When the pain goes away, something else takes its place, but if you give up, the pain will last forever
Pain is an unpleasant sensation, but it is part of life. You must accept the pain and move on because better times will come.
17. Only those who run the risk of moving forward can know how far they can go
This phrase pronounced in one of the “Rocky” movies, starring Silvester Stallone, refers to “who does not try, will never know where it could have come”.
18. The desire to win is important, but the desire to prepare is vital
Although this phrase is usually used more in the world of sports, it can be used in any area of life. Achieving a goal always requires progress and, on many occasions, there may be times when you want to throw in the towel. Remember that the goal is the end of a long road and exposed to difficulties, it can be useful.
19. I have failed again and again in my life: that is why I have achieved success
Himself Michael Jordan uttered this phrase once. What reminds us of the "king of basketball" is that even a figure like him has had failures and failures that have allowed him to grow and become who he is. Did you know that Jordan is one of the players that has missed the most shots in the history of the league?
20. Good fortune favors the daring
This phrase refers to the fact that if you are brave enough to try to get what you set out, you will surely get it. Nothing will be a sufficient obstacle for you to stop. Fortune you will have sought, it will not come alone.
21. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
Peter Drucker, about the future and its possibilities of creation. An inspiring phrase that connects the predisposition to act with the appearance of a better tomorrow. The future is yours and therefore you must take the responsibility of setting it.
22. Be the change you want to see in the world
Gandhi expresses himself in these terms when talking about the relationship between personal change and social change .
22. It always seems impossible until it is done
One of Nelson Mandela's famous phrases. A reflection on the limits, sometimes objective and sometimes imaginary, of what can be done.
23. It's hard to beat a person who never gives up
Babe Ruth, mythical American baseball player, about the ability to overcome. This is u na of these motivational phrases that can serve both athletes and for entrepreneurs in the business world.
24. To succeed, we must first believe that we can have it
This phrase by Nikos Kazantzakis emphasizes preparing body and mind to move effectively towards a goal.
25. Failure is the seasoning that gives success its flavor
One of the best motivating phrases of the writer Truman Capote. The concept of "success" only makes sense if there is an idea of "failure" that we can oppose.
26. Excellence is not an act, it is a habit
Aristotle, one of the most classic Greek philosophers, talks about his idea of virtue as something that should be part of the person's day-to-day life, rather than being distributed throughout our lives as if it were an unusual element. A reflection that the most perfectionist people will like.
27. If you don't like the way things are, change them
Jim Rohn talks about the possibility of improving our context almost as if it were an imperative. Signal that can be achieved.
28. You fail 100% of the shots you don't make
Wayne Gretzky, about the need to try it as something that already enriches us by expanding our potential. One of his best known motivational phrases.
29. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
Eleanor Roosevelt, about our way of managing self-esteem and relativizing the importance of criticism .
30. No masterpiece has been created by a lazy artist
Anonymous. A motivating phrase about the effort and ability to be persevering.
31. If you don't fight for what you want, don't regret what you lose
A famous anonymous date. If you are not able to sacrifice yourself to achieve your dreams, you have nothing to rebuke existence .
32. Strength does not come from bodily ability, but from the will of the soul
This popular phrase by Mahatma Gandhi reminds us that our mind has much more strength and will than our body.
33. Without dreams to come true, life has no meaning
It may sound a bit exaggerated, but the truth is that if we have no illusions and aspirations, it is difficult to continue living.
34. The man well prepared for the fight has already achieved half a victory
Don Quijote's author, Miguel de Cervantes, made this reflection on the capacity for sacrifice.
35. The true seeker grows and learns, and discovers that he is always primarily responsible for what happens
Argentine author Jorge Bucay reminds us of the importance of knowing what our control locus is.
36. Sometimes when you innovate you make mistakes. It is best to admit them and focus on perfecting other ideas.
Steve Jobs, the creative genius of Apple, leaves us this sentence to remember that mistakes are part of the way.
37. If you are afraid of failing, you will probably fail
The incredible basketball player Kobe Bryant reveals an important aspect about the mentality: either you go out to win or you don't have to try.
38. To be successful, your desire to achieve it must be greater than your fear of failure.
African-American actor and presenter Bill Cosby tells us that in every successful house there is a brave man who overcame his fear of failure.
39. If you fell yesterday, get up today
The British philosopher HG Wells, in addition to his brave texts, was known for leaving us pearls in the form of phrases, like this one.
40. Execute your knowledge with the mastery of the one who continues to learn
Phrase of the psychologist and coach Jonathan García-Allen, in which we introduce a paradox: the most skilled individuals are those who have the attitude of continuing to learn day after day.
41. It is not enough to think about it, it is not enough to raise it, the essential thing is to carry it out
Anonymous phrase Any large company needs to move from idea to action. Ideas alone do not help much.
42. Motivation is not born of inspiration, but of hard work and eventual failures
The sociologist Juan Fernando Trecet explains the merit of continuing to insist despite the obstacles that the road may present.
43. If there is no fight, there is no progress
Frederick Douglass about the extent to which we must move forward, we must lose our fear of expressing our own point of view and fighting for what is considered good. Hard work has its reward.
44. If we are growing, we will always be outside our comfort zone
John C. Maxwell argues that progress always implies a portion of effort.
45. Man must live and create
Albert Camus puts the human being at the center of the process of building his own life.
46. If you can dream it, you can achieve it
Zig Ziglar, about the immense range of possibilities we have.
47. Positive actions combined with positive thinking produce success
Shiv Khera phrase in which the importance of making thoughts follow actions is underlined.
48. The secret of moving forward is to start
The more pragmatic Mark Twain makes it clear that the attitude with which a project is undertaken is decisive to make it develop as it should.
49. Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it
A phrase by Charles R. Swindoll in which our decision-making capacity and the control we have before what we live is emphasized.
50. Try again. It fails again. It fails better.
Samuel Beckett, on the need to accept failure as part of the process of progress.
51. Let each man exercise the art he dominates
Aristophanes argues that all people have their own abilities and strengths , and that conditions can always be created for them to shine.
52. Dream big and dare to fail
Norman Vaughan, about the need to overcome the initial fears and avoid the paralysis of the analysis when you have high aspirations.
53. Make your masterpiece every day
A motivational phrase by John Wooden applicable to the day.
54. Illuminate tomorrow with the present
One of those motivating phrases that emphasize the importance of creating future possibilities from work in the here and now. The quote is from Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
55. Do what you can do, wherever you are, with whatever you have
A quote from Theodore Roosevelt that could be interpreted as an "excuses are not worth it".
56. To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing
Elbert Hubbard points out what would happen if we were totally consistent with the philosophy of avoiding certain types of damage.
57. The best dreams occur when you are awake
Cherie Gilderbloom, about the need to know how to be alert to detect opportunities.
58. The harder I work, the more luck I have
A motivating phrase from Gary Player in which we are reminded that luck is not born from nothing, but from the opportunities we create.
59. Everything you've always wanted is on the other side of fear
A motivational phrase by George Addair in which he is encouraged to overcome the initial fears.
60. Hard times never stay long, but hard people do.
Robert H. Schuller talks about l to human capacity to overcome the bad times. A capacity that is known as resilience.
61. If you are going through a bad time, just keep going
The famous British leader left us this valuable and motivating reflection.
62. The most dissatisfied customers should be your greatest inspiration to learn
Software mogul Bill Gates leaves us a reflection that should make us think about how to bring a business to fruition.
63. It is not necessary to have a company of 1,000 employees to develop your idea
Larry Page emphasizes again the advantages of owning your own destiny.
64. There is no barrier, bolt or obstacle that you can impose on the freedom of your mind
The writer Virgina Woolf tells us about the infinite potential of the human mind.
65. Genius consists of 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration
Phrase of the great Thomas Alva Edison. Success is based much more on effort than on talent. Or maybe in a combination of both factors.
66. The best investment is one that is not necessary to make
Business mogul Donald Trump surprises us with this little intuitive thought.
67. If our motivation were money, we would have sold Google and we would be on the beach
Google founder Larry Page leaves us another interesting phrase.
68. If you do not enjoy a clear competitive advantage, do not compete
Jack Welch leaves us this realistic reflection on the entrepreneurial spirit.
69. Successful people are ordinary people who made an extraordinary decision.
Success and failure, a matter of sacrifice.
70. You will never get ahead if you always think about revenge.
Pierre Bonard, about the need to turn the page and not get stuck in bad times.
71. Nothing on this earth can stop the man who has the right mental attitude to achieve his goal. Nothing on this earth can help man with the wrong mental attitude
Former US President Thomas Jefferson explains his vision of success.
72. When you stop dreaming you stop living
Malcolm Forbes, on the need to continue dreaming and aspiring to change the world.
73. We actually compete with ourselves, we have no control over the performance of others
A phrase from Pete Cashmore that can be applied both in business and in almost any facet of life.
74. The role of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers
Ralph Nader, on how leaders should influence the human group.
75. You cannot choose how you are going to die, or when. You can only decide how you are going to live. Now
Joan Báez in an essential existential phrase.
76. If you are clear about what you want, the world responds clearly
A motivating phrase Loretta Staples with a fundamental principle to achieve success in life.
77. Writing is a trade that is learned by writing
The feminist writer Simone de Beauvoir gives us one of the keys to prosper. If you want to learn about a subject, simply dedicate yourself to it in body and soul.
78. If you don't have confidence, you will always find a way to not win
Sprinter Carl Lewis emphasizes the vital importance of having confidence in oneself to focus on success.
79. If you think something is impossible, you will make it impossible
A mythical inspirational phrase by Bruce Lee, the most famous martial arts fighter in history.
80. There are movies that I would like to forget, however, even those movies taught me something
The Spanish actor Antonio Banderas explains that, even in the least memorable moments, we can get positive lessons for our lives.
81. Whether you think you can do it or not, in both cases you are right
Henry Ford, in a phrase that can leave us thinking for a while.
82. Only one thing makes a dream impossible: the fear of failure
An inspiring phrase that the writer Paulo Coelho brings us.
83. The biggest mistake a person can make is to be afraid of making a mistake
Elbert Hubbard also emphasizes the importance of making mistakes as part of vital learning.
84. Not wanting is the cause, not being able to pretext
Philosophical phrase about Seneca. Loafers make excuses, while the brave never fail.
85. The best way to predict the future is to invent it
Phrase knew where there are, by Alan Key. Who invents the future has everything in his hands.
86. Things are not said, they are done, because in doing so they say themselves
The great filmmaker Woody Allen values actions much more than words.
87. If you don't fight today, don't cry tomorrow
A famous anonymous appointment that warns us of the need to avoid procrastination and move forward day by day towards our dreams.
88. Why be content to live drag when we feel the desire to fly?
Hellen Keller insists on blowing our imagination, without limits or ties of any kind.
89. Good luck is only the pretext of the unsuccessful
An anonymous phrase but with an absolutely authentic meaning.
90. Today you will conquer the sky, without looking at how high the ground is
This is another quote from an unknown author but that can inspire us to move forward despite the obstacles.
91. All triumphs are born when we dare to start
A beginning, a decision, is the first step towards success. Eugene Ware quote.
92. If you don't work for your dreams, someone will hire you to work for theirs
A reflection of Steve Jobs, the creative genius of Apple. Applicable in working life, but also in any other aspect of existence.
93. Fear is the greatest disability of all
Speaker Nick Vujcic, in one of his most inspiring phrases. Overcoming fear means starting to fight for dreams.
94. Never expect a positive result by having a negative attitude.
Reflection of anonymous authorship that should make us think about how we face certain challenges.
95. If you don't climb the mountain you can never enjoy the scenery
The Chilean poet recognizes that the honeys of success only come after a sustained effort over time.
96. Those who have the privilege of knowing, have the obligation to act
The scientist and intellectual reference of the twentieth century Albert Einstein leaves us this valuable reflection.
97. Life is but a succession of opportunities to survive
Gabriel García Márquez, in a phrase that we can interpret in different ways.
98. If you fall and get up, you did not fall. You just took momentum
Alejandro Jodorowski, in an excellent metaphor that fills us with energy to move forward.
99. Who wants to do something finds the means, who doesn't want to do anything finds an excuse
A motivating traditional Arabic proverb.
100. Your dream deserves
An imperative phrase that was born from the mind of the great Octavio Paz.
101. Vision without action is a dream. Action without vision is a nightmare
A motivating Chinese proverb. The action must be based on a deep reflection on what we want to do in life.
102. Our dreams can come true if we want them enough to go after them.
Great reflection of Walt Disney, a person who achieved his dreams and blew the imagination of millions of children.
103. All thought is a seed. If you plant rotten seeds, don't count on picking delicious apples.
Australian artist Bill Meyer, about positive thinking.
104. If the opportunity does not knock, build a door.
Do not wait sitting, the opportunity does not arise, it is created.
105. If you know what you're worth, go and get what you deserve.
You are able to do what you want in life.
106. Where your imagination arrives, your eyes will reach.
If you could think about it, you could turn it into reality.
107. There are no unfinished projects, only plan changes.
You also learn from mistakes, using that material to continue progressing.
108. The moment you have the idea is kilometer 0 of the route you will take.
The moment when everything starts.
109. Talent is only discipline applied to practice.
There is no need to mitigate a phenomenon known to all: the mix between practice and discipline.
110. To commit to a practice schedule is to have walked half the way.
Knowing how to manage time efficiently is key to reaching the goals we set.
111. Launch yourself for it and, if you put enough desire, you will find yourself halfway.
At first it seems that the goal is very distant, but with practice, the distances are shortened very quickly.
112. Effort, trusting oneself and not suffering for what they will say: the recipe to shine with their own light.
A summary of what is necessary to develop to the fullest.
113. Think about who you could become: that is more stimulating than any energy drink.
Imagine and fantasize never hurts, as long as it does not serve as an excuse to evade us.
115. If you believe in your possibilities, you will believe in your ability to evaluate yourself.
Knowing how to stop to think coldly in our situation is part of the way to go.
116. Don't run: take firm steps to get far.
Focusing on the simplest and most concrete tasks is the basics to learn.
117. Going for a goal does not resemble both hunting and cultivation: it begins little by little, and the reward will come.
A slow process that depends more on us than on chance.
118. There is no office that can contain the imagination of a motivated human being.
A torrent of motivation that overflows the routines.
119. True athletes do not become obsessed with competition: they concentrate on stepping on well.
The competition is something secondary, the important thing is to do it in the best possible way within the possibilities of each one.
120. Reach the top of your aspirations, look down and decide if you are a peak or a hill.
A seemingly simple choice, but with many implications.
121. If not everyone excels at something, it is because few know what a single year of usual practice can do.
Small details make the difference.
122. There is no cold night that freezes the heart of those who think of getting up early to train.
The anticipation of the practice should, in itself, be something that motivates us.
123. What separates you from reaching your goal is a thin glass wall called passivity.
An attitude that, if fought, leaves us free.
124. Don't depend on comparing yourself to others to be happy, but don't forget to put yourself to the test to show you how much you can be.
Experimenting with each other's skills is stimulating and satisfying.
125. You cannot control whether there will be others better than you or if it will rain tomorrow when you go to train: focus on everything else.
You don't have to make excuses for doing nothing.
126. Everyone can dream of reaching the top. Start working on it, much less: that is the real barrier.
The first steps are the truly decisive ones.
127. Knowing how to adapt to the road will take you far.
The ability to know how to fit the blows and assume that there will be unpleasant unforeseen, allows us to move forward.
128. There are more elegant ways to win, but they all go through cheating, and not winning at all.
Beyond appearances is what really is a challenge.
129. If you succeed, let it be for you and for those who gave you support.
Behind your attempts to reach your goals, you and everyone who helped you.
130. If you do it to progress and not for banal reasons, the first failure will not stop you.
Knowing how to look in the long term is essential in managing losses.
131. You can do everything you've seen do: it's the magic of learning.
A summary of this psychological ability that allows us to transform.
132. Those who have brought their capabilities to their maximum performance know what life is.
Another philosophy of life, born from personal experience.
133. Realizing that the prejudices of others came to paralyze you, it helps to know why you shouldn't stop today.
Looking back and seeing how others tried to stop us, it is liberating to know that today they no longer have power over us.
134. Do it and show them that they are wrong, but above all, prove it.
The real motivations lie in oneself.
135. Imagine where you would be now if you had started early yesterday.
A simple way to understand the value of time.
Tags motivational phrases to focus on success and motivation, motivational phrases to focus on success at work, motivational phrases to focus on success and success, motivational phrases to focus on success in life, motivational phrases to focus on success quotes, motivational phrases to focus on success kentucky, encouraging quotes on staying focused, focus on study quotes, quotes about focus and determination, focus quotes, quotes on focus in business, focus quotes short, self focus quotes, focus on your goals quotes
Post a Comment