We collect the best quotes and reflections on friendship of great thinkers and historical figures. One of the most famous friendship phrases tells us that whoever has a friend has a treasure.
Indeed, friendship is one of the most precious values in life and it is worth striving to keep those true friends.
We compile a list with the best quotes about friendship from great thinkers and historical figures.
Below we show you the best quotes that celebrate the value of friendship .
1. Friends are like taxis when there is bad weather.
This funny anonymous friendship phrase jokes about how difficult it is to find friends to accompany you in bad times.
2. The one looking for a friend without defects is left without friends.
This Turkish proverb reminds us that nobody is perfect and that our friends may also have flaws.
3. Walk the path that leads to your friend's garden often, lest the weeds prevent you from seeing the path.
This Indian proverb is one of the best phrases of friendship, which deals with taking care of friendships.
4. Friendship is love, but without its wings.
Lord Byron, British poet of romanticism, compares love with friendship in this sentence.
5. Do not walk behind me; I can not drive. Do not walk in front of me; I may not continue. Walk next to me and be my friend.
Nobel prize writer Albert Camus leaves us with this beautiful phrase of friendship.
6. Each friend represents a world within us, a world that perhaps would not have been born if we had not known it.
For the writer Anaïs Nin every friend is a world that enriches us.
7. Keep your friend under the key of your own life.
Famous friendship phrase of William Shakespeare, the famous British writer.
8. Laughter is not a bad start for friendship. And it is far from being a bad ending.
Oscar Wilde reminds us that humor is indispensable in a good friendship.
9. Sweet thing is a true friend; Dive deep into our hearts inquiring about our needs. It saves us having to discover them for ourselves.
The French fabulist Jean de La Fontaine leaves us this quote about the benefits of friendship.
10. Friendship, like the evening shadow, widens in the twilight of life.
Another beautiful phrase of friendship of Jean de La Fontaine, about the depths of true friendships.
11. Friendship is undoubtedly the best balm for disappointed love pains.
In Jane Austen's love and heartbreak stories, friendship was a fundamental part of overcoming them.
12. The bird has its nest, the spider its web, the man friendship.
The American poet William Blake tells us about how vital a friend is.
13. Friendship is unnecessary, just like philosophy, like art. It has no survival value; rather, it is one of those things that gives value to survival.
Instead CS Lewis reminds us that although we can live without friendship, this is in turn one of the most valuable things in this life.
14. Friendship that just had not begun.
For the dramatic poet Publio Siro, true friendship is forever.
15. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
The essayist Khalil Gibran offers us this deep reflection on friendship.
16. The road that leads to a friend's house is never long.
Quote from Juvenal, Roman satirical poet, for whom any effort is good if a friend is waiting for you in the end.
17. A friend is one who knows everything about you and yet loves you.
Real friends accept us as we are, as this other famous friendship phrases of essayist Elbert Hubbard express.
18. Love resembles a flower; Friendship is a tree that shelters us.
For the poet Samuel Taylor Coleridge, love is beautiful, but friendship is something bigger.
19. My friends are my heritage.
Phrase of the poet Emily Dickinson, about the value of friendship.
20. If you feel that everything lost its meaning, there will always be a "I love you", there will always be a friend.
Real friendships will always be there to help you in bad times , according to American writer and poet Ralph Waldo Emerson.
21. The only way to have a friend is to be one.
It may seem obvious, but Emerson was also right with this phrase about friendship.
22. The true friend is the one who is by your side when he would rather be elsewhere.
The cartoonist Len Wein knows that friendship is above any preference.
23. A true friend never gets in your way unless you have tripped.
The entrepreneur Arnold H. Glasow was very clear that friends do not get in the way of your goals unless it is to help you.
24. Things are never so difficult when you have a great friend.
Simple and precious quote from Bill Watterson, creator of the famous comic strip Calvin and Hobbes.
25. A friend is what the heart needs all the time.
Successful phrase of friendship of the writer and teacher Henry Van Dyke.
26. There are no strangers here; Only friends you don't know yet.
Famous quote by Irish poet and playwright, William Butler Yeats, on the possibilities of friendship.
27. The depth of friendship does not depend on how long you know a person.
The poet Rabindranath Tagore reminds us that it is also possible to strengthen ties and forge a deep friendship with someone we have just met.
28. A friend is a gift that you give yourself.
Quote about the value of the friends of the famous writer Robert Louis Stevenson.
29. As rare as true love is, true friendship is even rarer.
According to the writer François de La Rochefoucauld it is not easy to find true friends.
30. A true friend is the one who takes you by the hand and touches your heart.
The Colombian Gabriel García Márquez leaves us this beautiful and deep friendship date.
31. Friendship is like money; It is easier to do than to keep it.
Making friends is complicated, but keeping them even more. This phrase by the writer Samuel Butler portrays it very well.
32. A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
The Doors singer Jim Morrison also knew that with friends one can be oneself.
33. The sincere friends of this world are like the lights of a ship in the stormy nights.
Giotto di Bondone, Italian architect and painter, tells us in this sentence that good friends are the ones who guide us even in the worst moments.
34. Friendship is not something you learn in school, but if you have not learned the meaning of friendship, you have not really learned anything.
The famous boxer Muhammad Ali leaves us this reflection on the importance of friendship .
35. Romance experts say that for a happy marriage there must be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine taste for the other. Which, in my book, is a good definition of friendship.
Actress Marilyn Monroe tells us that friendship is also key to the basis of a good love relationship.
36. Friends are the brothers that God never gave us.
One of the most famous friendship phrases of the Chinese philosopher and thinker Mencio.
37. The perfect friendship is that of the good and those who resemble virtue. They want each other good in the same way.
One of the great philosophers of history, Aristotle, left us this quote about what perfect friendship is.
38. The antidote for fifty enemies is a friend.
Again another phrase from the Greek philosopher Aristotle, which makes us reflect that with a friend it is enough to deal with any problem.
39. One of the most beautiful things in true friendship is being able to understand and be understood.
The great Roman thinker Seneca reflected on understanding as an important part of a true friendship.
40. It is more shameful to distrust our friends than to be deceived by them.
A friend is someone to trust, according to this quote from the Chinese philosopher Confucius.
41. It is not the lack of love, but the lack of friendship that generates unhappy marriages.
Friedrich Nietzsche reflects on the need for friendship for a union to be successful and lasting.
42. Love is blind; Friendship closes his eyes.
Another phrase of friendship posed by the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche.
43. Friends. They harbor the hopes of some. They are kind to the dreams of others.
The philosopher Henry David Thoreau tells us about the benefits of friendship with this quote.
44. True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.
Again another phrase about Thoreau's friendship, about opening up and being honest with our friends.
45. The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
Another profound phrase to reflect on the great thinker Thoreau.
46. True friendship is like phosphorescence, it shines better when everything has darkened.
In difficult times it is when we can better appreciate our true friends, according to this other phrase by Rabindranath Tagore.
47. A brother may not be a friend, but a friend will always be a brother.
The Greek philosopher Demetrio de Falero was right with this quote about the fraternal union that sometimes represents a good friendship.
48. Friendship doubles the joys and divides the anguishes in half.
Another famous quote about the friendship of the British philosopher Sir Francis Bacon.
49. There is nothing on earth more precious than true friendship.
The great thinker Tomás de Aquino also reflected on the value of friends and left us quotes like this.
50. Friends show their love in times of trouble, not happiness.
Another Greek thinker, Euripides, highlighting the role of friendship in the most complicated moments.
51. Friendship is a soul that lives in two bodies; A heart that lives in two souls.
Again Aristotle gives us this beautiful and deep phrase of friendship.
52. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
Activist and writer Helen Keller tells us that a friend is better in bad times than just in good times.
53. Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.
Phrase about the friendship of the famous political activist Martin Luther King.
54. I like friends who have independent thoughts, because they usually make you see problems from all angles.
South African politician Nelson Mandela reflects on how important friends are to offer us other points of view.
55. Take time to choose a friend, but be slower to change it.
We must try to preserve our friendships well, according to this quote by Benjamin Franklin.
56. True friends have to get angry from time to time.
As in relationships, real friends can also afford to argue for a healthy relationship, according to Louis Pasteur.
57. A man's friendships are one of the best measures of his worth.
Another great scientist, Charles Darwin, also reflected on the importance of friendship with this phrase.
58. Friends are those strange beings who ask us how we are and wait to hear the answer.
This ironic phrase was pronounced by former football player and sports presenter, Ed Cunningham.
59. The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
Another phrase about how valuable the friendship of the American politician Hubert H. Humphrey is.
60. A simple rose can be my garden. A simple friend my world.
Beautiful quote from writer Leo Buscaglia, about how great it is to have a friend.
61. Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives.
The writer Alexander Dumas reminds us that friendship is based on generosity.
62. Friendship is a full time occupation if you are really friendly with someone. You cannot have too many friends because you simply are not friends.
Friendships are better if they are few and taken care of, according to writer Truman Capote.
Tags friendship quotes in hindi, friendship quotes in english, friendship quotes short, friendship quotes funny, friendship quotes in tamil, friendship quotes in marathi, friendship quotes for instagram, friendship quotes malayalam, friendship quotes in telugu, true friendship quotes, funny friendship quotes, short friendship quotes, meaningful friendship quotes, best friendship quotes, cute friendship quotes, long distance friendship quotes, broken friendship quotes, short funny friendship quotes, new friendship quotes, friendship day quotes, friendship day quotes in hindi, friendship birthday quotes, friendship day quotes for best friends forever, friendship goals quotes, friendship day quotes in marathi, friendship day quotes in english, friendship breakup quotes, friendship broken quotes, friendship sad quotes, friendship quotes in urdu, friendship quotes short, friendship quotes for instagram, funny friendship quotes, friendship day quotes, true friendship quotes, friendship quotes short, true friendship quotes, friendship quotes for instagram, funny friendship quotes, cute friendship quotes, friendship quotes in english, friendship quotes in hindi
63. I have learned that being with those I love is enough.
The mythical American poet Walt Whitman knows that in this life it is enough to spend time with your friends and the people you love.
64. Friends should be like books; few but hand selected.
Phrase from South African writer CJ Langenhoven about having few but good friends.
65. Great friends are hard to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
We finish the list with another of the best anonymous phrases about friendship.
Post a Comment