This emotion is usually associated with a desire for revenge or rejection. Hate is one of the most common emotions that human beings can feel and perhaps the one that can get us into more trouble. Knowing how to deal with this emotion will help us to lead a much more calm and pleasant life.
Controlling our daily impulses and especially that which causes us hatred is something that we all learn to do when we reach maturity. Many personalities of all time have spoken on more than one occasion about this emotion, as they all knew that their wise management was extremely important to achieve personal success.
Famous phrases about hate. Would you like to know the most interesting phrases about Hate?
Below you can discover the 75 best hate quotes copy paste, a very particular feeling that, without a doubt, should not control our daily acts.
1. I love you, and because I love you, I'd rather you hate me for telling you the truth, than you love me for telling you lies. (Pietro Aretino)
Many times we risk receiving hatred from others just to get their true love.
2. Hatred has caused many problems in the world, but has not helped to solve any. (Maya Angelou)
The acts that we commit led by hatred, surely will not be the most correct.
3. When we don't know who to hate, we hate ourselves. (Chuck Palahniuk)
Hate can lead us to hate ourselves, this is something that we should not let happen.
4. It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. (André Gide)
Honesty is essential in life, even if it makes us win the enmity of a third person.
5. If you learn to hate one or two people, you will soon hate millions of people. (Jerry Spinello)
Hate can cloud our understanding and come to control much of our thoughts.
6. Hating people is like burning your own house to kill a rat. (Henry Emerson Fosdick)
Thinking coldly and serenely can help us lead a much more correct life. We should never act hot.
7. When our hatred is violent, it sinks us even below those whom we hate. (François de La Rochefoucauld)
This particular emotion can make us very bad people, because the acts that we can commit under its influence can be really detestable.
8. Hate less, live more. (Terri Guillements)
We must banish hatred from our lives in order to achieve serenity of mind.
9. Hate is very easy. Love requires courage. (Hannah Harrington)
Between these two emotions, we must always opt for love.
10. Hate is not a good counselor. (Victoria Woolf)
This is great advice from Victoria Woolf, which we should all appreciate and appreciate.
11. Hate is a swordfish, it moves in the invisible water, and then it is seen to come, and it has blood on the knife: it is disarmed by transparency. (Pablo Neruda)
In order to end this emotion, we must be as clear and honest as possible. Truth is always the best defense.
12. I have a strong impression that the opposite of love is not hate, it is apathy. (Leo Buscaglia)
Relationships between people improve our emotional and mental spirits, we should not hate what we do not know.
13. As long as you hate, there will be people to hate. (George Harrison)
We choose our path in life, we must not let our emotions and thoughts decide for us.
14. The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference. (Elie Wiesel)
If we do not know a person deeply, we will never be able to comment on him.
15. In the long run, we hate what we usually fear. (William Shakespeare)
What we do not understand can awaken in us certain negative emotions, that is why we must know something beforehand in order to know what we think about it.
16. It is easy to hate and difficult to love. This is how the general scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve, and bad things are easy to obtain. (Confucius)
Choosing the easy path in life can get us into serious trouble, because the hardest path will also be the path that leads us to happiness.
17. Instead of hating, celebrate. (Prince)
We must live life to the fullest, taking advantage of every positive moment in it.
18. Throughout life, people will drive you crazy, disrespect you and treat you badly. Let God take care of the things they do, because the hatred in your heart will consume you. (Will Smith)
We cannot control what other people think, but we can control our own thoughts. Be positive in life!
19. People who are full of hate do not know how to handle love. (PC Cast)
Certain emotions may frighten us, but we must know how to embrace them in order to understand them.
20. Hate is a long wait. (Ren Maran)
Wasting time on what does not bring us anything positive is a serious mistake on our part.
21. Racial hatred is not human in nature. Racial hatred is the abandonment of human nature. (Orson Welles)
Racism is a very negative aspect of society, we must end it in order to evolve towards a better future.
22. Hate is not healthy, it hurts the hater more than the hated. (Eric Jerome Dickey)
Our thoughts are really very important to us and how we value them will determine the actions we will take in the future.
23. Hate is a boomerang that will surely hit you harder than the one you threw it at.
We will reap what one day we sow, if you want to reap love we must plant seeds of that same emotion.
24. You can't have everything in life, and you can't hate everyone either. Someday you will need something you don't have, from someone you don't like.
Friendships are great supports for us, without them we will never be able to achieve our goals.
25. Fear of something is the root of hatred for others, and the hatred that lies within them will eventually destroy the one who hates. (George Washington Carver)
If we commit bad actions in our lives, one day those actions will take their toll. Do not wish anyone something you would not want for yourself.
26. No one is born hating another person because of the color of their skin, their background, or their religion. (Nelson Mandela)
The true source of hatred is ignorance; to end it, the best weapons are education and culture.
27. The more people love you, the more people will hate you. (Kylie Jenner)
We cannot control what others think about us, because as they say: it never rains to everyone's liking.
28. Motivation and love must be practiced, not discrimination and hate. (Zendaya)
We must promote among ourselves those ways of thinking that promote us as a society. Together we will always be stronger.
29. Love me or hate me, both things are in my favor. If you love me, I will always be in your heart, and if you hate me, I will always be in your mind. (Qandeel Baloch)
Those people who really matter to us will be the ones that arouse the most emotions in us.
30. Stop hating yourself for everything you are not, and start loving yourself for everything you already are.
Those aspects that make us both positive and negative, determine the person we are today.
31. Hate is a drunk at the bottom of a tavern, constantly renewing his thirst with drink. (Charles Baudelaire)
A great metaphor that we should all remember, we should not enter vicious circles that lead us to a self-destructive attitude.
32. Hate is the most accessible and complete unifying agent. Mass movements can arise without believing in a God, but never without believing in a devil. (Eric Hoffer)
Valuing those positive aspects of those around us more than the negative ones, will give us the opportunity to choose the path to a more hopeful future.
33. Hate is too great a burden to bear. It does more harm to the hater than it hurts the hated. (Coretta Scott King)
Through our thoughts we can manage to maintain a positive attitude. With this attitude, our life will always be much more beneficial for us.
34. Most hate is based on fear, one way or another. (Laurell K. Hamilton)
We must not comment on those issues that we really do not know, we must inform ourselves before forging our own opinion.
35. If your heart is a volcano, how do you want the flowers to sprout? (Khalil Gibran)
In order to lead a calmer life, we ourselves must be calmer.
36. The hatred of men will pass, and the dictators will die, and the power that was taken from the people will return to the people. And as long as men die, freedom will never perish. (Charlie Chaplin)
Chaplin aroused in all of us great emotions such as love or joy, even in the most difficult moments of the 20th century.
37. All men kill what they hate, at least, of course, that kills them first. (James Thurber)
Hate awakens in us useless confrontations that can be very expensive. Respect is totally essential to be able to live in society.
38. I am free from all prejudice. I hate everyone equally. (WC Fields)
Do you really control your opinion about others, or are they ideas influenced by a third person? Learn to think for yourself.
39. Success makes people hate you. I wish it wasn't this way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around us. (Marilyn Monroe)
Success will bring many different aspects to our lives and not all of them will necessarily be positive.
40. There will always be hateful people. And the more they hate you, the more you will grow. (Antony Liccione)
The thoughts that others have about us do not have to direct our lives. We are capable of doing whatever we set out to do.
41. A single drop of hatred remaining in the cup of happiness transforms the happiest drink into poison. (Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller)
Negative emotions can corrupt a whole society, we must fight them together.
42. We have enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to love each other. (Jonathan Swift)
Religion has directed the actions of men for thousands of years, many of them have not been exactly for good.
43. If the masses can love without knowing why, they can also hate without further reason. (William Shakespeare)
Many times we form erroneous opinions, we must know something in depth to be able to comment on it.
44. If people loved with the same intensity that they often hate, the world would be a better place.
Fostering love between us is something that will help us to be much happier people.
45. Those who hate most fervently must have loved more deeply. Those who deny the world must have accepted what they set on fire today. (Kurt Tucholsky)
What we do in the world will affect everyone around us. Our acts should not be taken lightly.
46. Hate is the revenge of a bullied coward. (George Bernard Shaw)
As Bernard Shaw tells us, those negative emotions we show towards others say a lot about us.
47. Many men are loved by their enemies, and hated by their friends, and they are the friends of their enemies, and the enemies of their friends. (Plato)
How we manage our social relationships will propel us to success or plunge us into misery.
48. When you hear people making hateful comments, confront them. Point out the great waste that hating is, and you could open his eyes. (Taylor Swift)
Making others understand that their current attitudes are not positive can help them improve their own lives.
49. I imagine that one of the reasons why people cling to their hate so stubbornly is because they feel that when hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain. (James Baldwin)
We are the ones who make the decision to hate or love, the path we take will define us as a person.
50. Accumulating love means luck, accumulating hate means calamity. (Paulo Coelho)
The emotions that we foster around us will determine the lifestyle that we lead in the future.
51. If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it. Everything and everyone you hate remains etched in your heart. If you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate. (C. Joybell)
When a person occupies a special place in our life, this person will be a great cause of emotions on our part. As they say: "whoever loves you will make you suffer".
52. We must learn to forgive. He who is exempt from the power to forgive will be exempt from the power to love. There is good in the worst of us and evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less likely to hate our enemies. (Martin Luther King Jr.)
We are all capable of having good and bad thoughts, how we deal with them in our day-to-day life will largely determine who we are.
53. A man who lives, not for what he loves, but for what he hates, is a sick man. (Archibald MacLeish)
Love must be the engine that directs our life, with it we will be able to achieve the goals we set for ourselves.
54. Uns sworn and hidden hatreds should be feared more than openly declared ones. (Cicero)
He who wishes to do us great harm will never publicly show how he feels about us.
55. More smiles, less worries. More compassion, less criticism. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate. (Roy T. Bennett)
We should all try to live our lives as this beautiful phrase tells us. Looking for those things that help us to be happier.
56. Hate is a tendency to take every opportunity to harm others. (Plutarch)
What we do to others, they may one day do to us. We must try to foster love for ourselves.
57. To hate someone is to feel irritation at their simple existence. (José Ortega y Gasset)
When we have no control over what we feel, emotions take great control over our thoughts.
58. Hate seems to be just like anyone else until you smile. (Tahereh Mafi)
Our facial gestures can allow others to delve into our thoughts.
59. Hate is the atmosphere of hell. (Martín Farquhar Tupper)
The bad deeds we do to others will undoubtedly lead us to a worse place.
60. There is no faculty as persistent and as universal of the human soul as hatred. (Henry Ward Beecher)
During our life we learn to control what we feel, coming to calm our spirits when necessary.
61. War is not the answer, because only love can conquer hate. (Marvin Gaye)
War never solves any great conflict, in order to reach a solution we must seek general consensus.
62. Love lights more fire than hate extinguishes. (Ella Wheeler Wilcox)
Love is the most powerful emotion that moves the human being, we must listen to our love in order to improve the world in which we live.
63. I don't love studying. I hate studying. I love to learn. Learning is beautiful. (Natalie Portman)
Knowing what things we hate can give us the opportunity to direct our lives toward a smarter goal.
64. Hate leaves ugly scars; love leaves pretty scars. (Mignon McLaughlin)
Our life can be wonderful, our actions influence others just as theirs influence us. Start creating a better society with your own actions.
65. Real hate is an art that is learned over time. (Carlos Ruiz Zafon)
To really hate someone, it will take a long time. Deep hatred is not born overnight.
66. The man of knowledge must not only be able to love his enemies, he must also hate his friends. (Friedrich Nietzsche)
Knowing how to surround ourselves with the right people will help us go further in life.
67. Hate deceives, fear distorts, and love blinds. (Tim Lebbon)
All emotions make an impact on us, we must know how to understand how these emotions try to manipulate our mood. To be positive we must think positively.
68. I don't have time to hate people who hate me, because I'm too busy loving people who love me.
Our priorities are very important, giving them the value they deserve will be the best for us.
69. Life seems too short for me to spend time fueling hostility and keeping track of mistakes. (Charlotte Brontë)
Taking advantage of time is essential, the only thing that never recovers is lost time.
70. The price of hating another human being is to love yourself a little less. (Eldridge Cleaver)
Our daily attitudes can be a great reflection of our insecurities.
71. It is easier to hate those we have loved than to love those we have hated. (Norman MacDonald)
Forgiving is something that not all of us know how to do, sincere forgiveness is something that only the most empathetic people possess.
72. We hate some people because we don't know them; and we will not know them because we hate them. (Charles Caleb Colton)
Many times we put limits on ourselves, we must not create false prejudices that direct our lives.
73. Jealousy is love and hate at the same time. (Drake)
A great quote that Drake brings us in this selection, jealousy will never be positive for our relationship.
74. Animals don't hate, and we're supposed to be better than them. (Elvis Presley)
Animals are the purest beings in creation, they do not hate, they are not wicked, they only do what is necessary for them to live.
75. Don't let the words of those who hate you come to you. They are simply so insecure that they need to turn against you.
The opinions of others should not influence the person we are, as they will not seek a better future for us. Our future belongs only to ourselves.