Different reflections taken from Japanese animated series and movies. Japanese animation has a very large audience, not only within the Bipon island but throughout the world. It is not surprising over the years that there are more anime series in less time, covering a range of themes.
50 Best Anime Quotes Of All Time (inspiring and memorable)
Those who are not used to seeing them may think that in this type of series and movies there are only fights and perversions, but it is not quite like that.
You can find anime of complicated love affairs as well as surreal nonsense, including some that delve into psychology.
These types of topics are collected in anime phrases to remember.
50 inspiring anime quotes
With so many works, it is normal to find a multitude of references and phrases that deal with motivation, relationships or feelings.
Here you will find a compilation of anime phrases that we can listen to in this facet of Japanese cultural products, trying to cover different series, without repeating and without looking for spoilers.
1. You are an incredible being, you gave the best of yourself and that's why I admire you. You went through several transformations, you were so powerful that all of us hated you. (They are Goku)
They are Goku talking about Majin Buu in "Dragon Ball Z". Despite being your enemy, that doesn't mean you can't admire someone.
2. Do not live with falsehoods or fears, because you will end up hating yourself. (Uzumaki Naruto)
It is part of the "Naruto" philosophy of life. By this he means that lying to yourself and living in fear ultimately results in you not loving yourself.
3. I do not care if the gods exist or not, I am the master of my life; I pass from religious themes, but I will never belittle someone who believes in them. (Roronoa Zoro)
Zoro from "One Piece" makes it clear with this quote; have your own ideas but don't try to influence others and accept what everyone thinks in a different way.
4. Isn't heaven amazing? No matter how many times you look at it, it is never the same twice. This sky of now only exists in this instant. (Hitsugaya Toushiro)
Hitsugaya in “Bleach” makes a reference in what surrounds us, you can find small details that go unnoticed and make life something wonderful.
5. Get up and walk forward, you have the legs to do it. (Edward elric)
One of the protagonists of "FullMetal Alchemist" says these words of encouragement . You always have to keep going.
6. No matter how skilled you are, you alone cannot change the world. But that is the wonder of the world. (L.)
In "Death Note", L. talks to Yagami Light about the unit. One alone cannot carry everything, you have to know how to work as a team.
7. There was a woman, it was the first time that I met someone who was truly alive. At least, that's what I thought. She was ... the part of me that I lost somewhere along the way, the part that was missing, the part that I wanted. (Spike)
The protagonist of "Cowboy Bebop" talking about his vision of love , which is to find a person who complements you.
8. People have different ways of thinking, even when they make a mistake ... If the person realizes his mistake, he may correct it, if you keep your vision clear you will see the future, that's what this is about. life ... (Vash Stampede)
During life you will make mistakes, the important thing is to learn from them so that in the future you will not repeat it. So you can interpret these words of the protagonist of "Trigun". One of the most remembered anime phrases.
9. If happiness had a shape, it would have a crystal shape, because it can be around you without you noticing it. But if you change your perspective, it can reflect a light capable of illuminating everything. (Lelouch)
Lelouch in "Code Geass" talks about happiness always being in us, but it depends on how we see life to feel it or not.
10. No one can perfectly understand another person, it is difficult enough to understand oneself, perhaps that is why life is so interesting. (Ryoji Kaji)
Social relationships are not easy, but they should not be something to hate or fear. Or so Agent Kaji thought in "Neon Genesis Evangelion".
11. If you don't have happy memories, it's never too late to start building them. (Dr. Tenma)
The protagonist of "Monster" makes it clear that having happy memories depends largely on oneself.
12. People need fear in order to survive. We experience it, and thus we can become stronger. (Maka)
Overcoming our fears is something that helps us emotionally and gain self-confidence. This is what the protagonist of "Soul Eater" thinks.
13. The pain disappears over time. But I don't want to be cured by time, because when you run away from pain, with the desire to forget, the only thing you can do is get stuck. You become unable to go on. (Ciel Phantomhive)
Ciel talking about the pain in "Kuroshitsuji". Although something is painful, you must not forget but overcome it by yourself and learn from the situation.
14. Listen well Simon, and don't forget it. Believe in yourself. Not in the me that believes in you. Nor in the you who believes in me. Believe in the you ... who believe in yourself! (Kamina)
It is very important to believe in yourself and have good self-esteem . Kamina clearly indicates this to Simon, in "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann".
Related article: " Low self-esteem? When you become your worst enemy "
15. If you can't do something, don't do it, focus on what you can do. (Shiroe)
The leader of the guild of "Log Horizon" is clear that if something is impossible do not spend effort on it, if you do not use your strength in what is possible to achieve.
16. They say that people can change, but ... Is that true? If they decide they want to fly, do they have wings? I do not think so. You do not have to change, but how you do things. You have to create a way to fly while still being the same. (Sora)
The irrelevant Sora encourages his sister Shiro in "No Game no Life", a person is just as he is, you can not ask him to change.
17. People continually hurt each other, it is understandable why they doubt so much, but ... living without being able to trust anyone ... is the same as living without feeling the love of others. (Yusuke Yoshino)
Despite not being a main character, Yoshino in "Clannad" leaves this reflection. Social relationships are an area of life that many find difficult , but it is not necessary to stop trying to meet people and trust.
18. Humans cannot live without memories ... But neither can they live only on memories (Michiru)
Another phrase said by a secondary character, this time in "AIR". The truth is that you cannot live from the past, you always have to keep going.
19. At that time we wanted to grow to do what we wanted. But if I think about it, we will never be as free again as then. (Anaru)
This will have happened to more than one. As a child you want to be older and when you are an adult you realize how free you were as a child. This is what Naruko Anjou comments to her friends in "Ano Hana".
20. No particular reasons are needed to help someone. (Leo's aioria)
One of the golden knights of "Saint Seiya" implies that if you help other people, no reason is needed.
21. It is very easy to hurt others without realizing it, especially when you are young. (Genma Saotome)
Ranma's father makes it clear that it is easy to harm people on social issues, but it gets better with age.
22. Assuming the worst and doing the best is the method of a true strategist. (Nijima)
Having a forecast of everything allows for better control of the situation, or so Nijima's intellectual believes in "Kenichi, the strongest disciple".
23. Don't die for your friends, live for them. (Erza Scarlet)
Do not obsess over situations, enjoy friendship. So you can interpret Erza's words in "Fairy Tail".
24. You can die at any time, but living requires courage. (Kenshi Himura)
Some inspiring words from the protagonist of "Rurouni Kenshin" , life is hard but you should not be discouraged for that reason.
25. Miserable people need more miserable people than they do to feel happy. (Lucy)
The anti-heroin of "Elfen Lied" talks about that toxic people look for people who are worse to feel better. Beware of this type of people.
26. If you pretend to feel somehow, in the end that feeling will become part of you without you realizing it. (Hei)
The protagonist of "Darker than Black" talks about false feelings, as they say, if you lie about something so much that in the end you believe it.
27. In life many decisions have to be made; whether those decisions are correct or not, no one knows. So people often choose what they think is correct. (Benika Juzawa)
The words of the head of Shinkuro in "Kurenai" are not difficult to understand, the decisions are for each one.
28. It is easy to lose your calm, more difficult is to keep it (Yoh Asakura)
Patience is a virtue that not everyone has, and this is expressed by the main character of "Shaman King".
29. Since we were born ... All of us ... We are free! No matter how strong those who stop us are ... Fight! If that's why, I don't mind dying! No matter how terrible this world is! ... No matter how cruel it is! Fight!! (Eren Jagger)
A famous quote from the protagonist of "Shingeki no Kyojin" or "Attack of the Titans".
30. Stupidity is much more fascinating than intelligence. Intelligence has limits, stupidity does not. (Killua)
A personal opinion that you can share or not of the co-star of "Hunter x Hunter".
31. There are two kinds of people, those who smile because they are happy and those who smile to make others see that they are happy (Sawada Tsunayoshi)
A phrase from the protagonist of "Katekyo Hitman Reborn!", The smile has many meanings.
32. If this is the worst day of your life, then you should know that tomorrow will be better. (Marco Ikusaba)
A quote of encouragement that is said by one of the characters of the series "Mirai Nikki".
33. I know I can't love you the way you want, but I'm going to love you the best way I know how. (Inuyasha)
It is difficult to know what others think, even in couples, but you can give your best, a few words of improvement of the protagonist who gives the anime name "Inuyasha".
34. Trust your impulses, and even your own thoughts will not betray you. (Shuichi)
One of the four protagonists of "Yu Yu Hakusho", believes that following your instincts is more reliable than mind.
35. Life is neither good nor bad, it is simply wonderful. (TK)
A phrase of the vision of life by the little one of the group of "Digimon Adventure".
36. Remember, in our life we are not readers, but writers. (Gintoki)
Each one owns his life. This is how the protagonist of "Gintama" sees it.
37. What is being strong? I suspect that being strong is not only a matter of power, the person who finds a reason to fight for is strong, and dedicates himself body and soul to it. (Sakura)
Sakura in "Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle" believes that strength is not all physical, but that there is a part in motivation .
38. There are things that are beautiful for the simple fact of not being able to possess them. (Gilgamesh)
A phrase that makes it clear what he wants to express said by one of the Servants in "" Fate / Stay Night ".
39. It doesn't matter how much others love me ... it doesn't matter how much they love others ... If I don't find it correct, I won't. (Shana)
The importance of having your own criteria, commented by the female protagonist of "Shakugan no Shana".
40. I want to be strong enough to hit the weak that I am today. (Ganta)
A phrase of self-improvement of the main character of "Deadman Wonderland".
41. The world is not as bad as you think. (Celty)
Words that the main heroine of “Durarara !!” says, when precisely she is not the most normal thing to say that.
42. Surrender is what destroys people, when you refuse with all your heart to surrender then you transcend your humanity, even before death never give up. (Alucard)
What is needed is motivation, and the protagonist of "Hellsing" has plenty.
You may be interested: " Types of motivation: the 8 motivational sources "
43. Even if you were to stray from the right path, never stray from what your heart has decided. (Rin Okumura)
The main character of "Ao no Exorcist" believes that the decisions that each one makes are important to follow until the end.
44. The wounds will heal as long as we are alive. (Read it)
Or over time, another way of interpreting this phrase of one of the protagonists of "D. Gray-man. "
45. Dreams begin when you believe in them. (Suzumiya Haruhi)
The main character of "Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu" talking about wishes.
46. Love is like believing in UFOs, you have never seen them but you do not lose hope of seeing them. (Minorin)
Love is not easy, but you never have to give up . A phrase of encouragement said by one of the protagonists of "Toradora!".
47. What matters is not what others think of you, but how you feel about them. (Meliodas)
A phrase that we can find in the anime "Nanatsu no Taizai", about social opinion.
48. Trees scream in pain as they die, but you cannot hear them. (Saint)
Remember that plants are living beings, a remarkable phrase of the "Princess Mononoke".
49. Time waits for no one. (Board)
Although not said by anyone, this inspiring phrase can be read written on the class board in the anime movie “Toki wo kakeru shōjo” , translated as “The girl who jumped through time”.
50. The strings represent the flow itself. The strings twist, wobble, unravel, connect again. That is time. (Taki Tachinaba)
Defining what is the time in the movie "Your name".